You may have noticed that single panels from the webcomic are showing, instead of full pages. I’ve found that the blog isn’t a great place to navigate the story, and had already mirrored pages over at Duck webcomics. Now, I think it will be a better experience for readers if they view the comic there. The teaser images may also be shrunk as well, so that they don’t overwhelm the blog so much.
Click on the image to be taken to the full page.
I’ve started exporting the finished pages with greys instead of halftones, and got rid of some of the annoying moire effects that were going on. This is a learning process, and now I know a bit more about Manga Studio’s export settings.
Toward the woods!